The next level in the matwork Pilates training series which focuses on group teaching and empowers you to begin the journey from clinician to instructing Pilates classes.
This two day course covers the vital aspects of class planning, warm ups, cool downs, standing exercises and how to create population specific classes.
- Learn the unique approach to teaching APPI Pilates to a group.
- Learn the diverse warm up and cool down movements often missing from Pilates teaching.
- Discuss issues involved in establishing your Pilates class programme in your work setting.
In order to attend you must have completed APPI Pilates Matwork Level One at least three months prior to this course.
Attaining certification as an APPI Rehabilitation Pilates Matwork Instructor requires completion of all three Matwork courses, pre-course requirements, hours of observation, self practice, practice teaching and the certification exam (to be completed after Matwork level three).
Before attendance of this course we would recommend that you:
- Read the recommended reading articles view here
- View the APPI Intermediate Level DVD
- Review your Matwork Level 1 manual
- Watch two deep neck flexor workshop videos by clicking here & here
If your course will be funded by your employer or a 3rd party, please download the following 3rd party enrolment form and return to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
3rd Party Enrolment Form