Ante & Post Natal Pilates
This 6 REPs points course is designed for those who wish to learn more about the application of Pilates during the ante and post natal period.
£276.25 – £325.00 inc. VAT
This course will run from 9am – 5pm.
.During this course:
- Lectures on the physiological, biomechanical and postural changes that occur during the childbearing year will be related to the adaption and application of APPI Pilates exercises.
- You will be presented with specific obstetric conditions and the relevant management with APPI Pilates.
- Guidelines to exercise in pregnancy (including Ante and Post natal class plans) will be provided.
- Appropriate exercise including the use of the resistance band and ball will be taught.
In order to attend this course you must have completed APPI Matwork Level One.
Before attendance of this course, APPI recommends you to prepare for this course by:
- Viewing the APPI Pregnancy for Pilates DVD
- Reviewing your Matwork Level 1 (or equivalent) manual
- Reading the recommended articles in the reading list
If your course will be funded by your employer or a 3rd party, please click here to submit the 3rd party enrollment form so we can create a invoice for payment. Please note we can not secure a course place until payment has been received in full.