Matwork Level One
Click Here and Buy the Matwork Series
The first level in the matwork Pilates training series which has been designed for those teaching in the rehabilitation setting. Based on the most up to date evidence in spinal stability, pelvic stability, strength/conditioning and pain – this is the essential Pilates training tool for all health professionals.
£349.00 inc. VAT
This course will run from 9am – 5pm.
Regional Course Venues
2nd & 3rd March 2019 – Kensal Rise, London
13th & 14th April 2019 – Manchester
11th & 12th May 2019 – Coleraine, Northern Ireland
18th & 19th May 2019 – Hampstead, London
1st & 2nd June 2019 – Kensal Rise, London
8th & 9th June 2019 – Dublin, Ireland
15th & 16th June 2019 – Falkirk, Scotland
29th & 30th June 2019 – Kensal Rise, London
13th & 14th July – Kensal Rise, London
27th & 28th July – Kensal Rise, London
31st August & 1st September – Kensal Rise, London
7th & 8th September – Kensal Rise, London
7th & 8th September – Liverpool
28th & 29th September – Kensal Rise, London
5th & 6th October – Nuneaton, England
19th & 20th October – Coleraine, Northern Ireland
26th & 27th October – Kensal Rise, London
9th & 10th November – Manchester
23rd & 24th November – Kensal Rise, London
7th & 8th December – Kensal Rise, London
9th & 12th December – Kensal Rise, London
Host Course Venues
- Pilates as you have never seen it before, the complete programme based on pain, pathology and function.
- Understand the evidence behind this popular exercise method.
- Learn the 5 stage rehabilitation programme that is now leading the industry in the UK.
- Identify how to clinically reason every exercise and incorporate it into your practice.
This course is open to:
- Rehabilitation Therapists
- Sports Rehabilitation Therapists (with degree level qualification)
- Occupational Therapists
- final year physiotherapy students
- those holding either a Human Movement or a Sports Science degree.
(If you hold any other qualifications outside the above criteria, please contact the institute directly).
Attaining certification as an APPI Rehabilitation Pilates Matwork Instructor requires completion of all three matwork courses, pre-course requirements, hours of observation, self practice, practice teaching and the certification exam (to be completed after matwork level three).
Before attendance of this course we recommend that you:
- Read the recommended reading articles view here
- Attend 5 hours of Pilates classes or Pilates one to one sessions
- Watch two deep neck flexor workshop videos by clicking here & here
If your course will be funded by your employer or a 3rd party, please click here to submit the 3rd party enrollment form so we can create a invoice for payment. Please note we can not secure a course place until payment has been received in full.