Do You Enjoy…
- Making Others Smile
- Meeting and Talking with a Variety of People
- Having a truly pivotal role in a company that helps active people stay fit, healthy and mobile while avoiding medications, injections and surgery
If so, this could be the perfect position for you!
We need help keeping our Clinic patients happy and healthy while maintaining a great vibe and ensuring patients always know they’ll be welcomed with a smile.
Before we dive into roles and tasks, let me give a quick background on our company and why this position may be suited to you.
We are a vibrant growing company and we aim to strengthen and grow our commitment to make Bodies Under Construction “the clinic” that gives its patients the best overall experience they’ve ever had with any healthcare provider (and we don’t make that statement lightly).
At Bodies Under Construction our mission is to be the primary provider for people with pain or injuries and to enhance and empower the lives of people we encounter to change and grow. The person in this position we are recruiting for will play a massive role in our Patient experience and will have the relevant clinical skills and track record in Private Practice to match.
The team is led by Leslie Abrahams, APPI Pilates Master Trainer and presenter. There are opportunities for training, development and mentorship in Pilates and clinical practice.
We are looking for someone who is not looking for a job but is looking for an opportunity to be a part of something exciting and willing to work hard to make it happen.
We’re looking for a full time Physiotherapist to start asap, to take over a clinical shift from one of our team that will shortly be leaving us. Minimum 5 years Private Practice experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered. Qualifications in Needling, Taping and Pilates (Mat and Equipment) would be advantageous, although training will be provided for exceptional candidates.
This is a Full-Time Position. Remuneration will be based on skills and experience. Employed and self-employed applications will be considered.
Applicants are required to work Monday-Friday shift rota pattern between 8am – 8pm and selected Saturday's (8.30am-2pm).
- Applicants must ideally live close to where we are located or with good transport links to Chiswick W4. Closest over ground station is Barnes Bridge. 10 Minute Bus journey from Hammersmith or there is free parking on site.
- Please note that we will only be able to contact those who are shortlisted to progress to the interview stage.
- If you are interestedplease write a cover letter, send your CV to Leslie Abrahams at firstname.lastname@example.org