Terms and Conditions
Neither the APPI nor any of its International Representatives, course organiser or hosts, accept any responsibility for any bodily harm that may arise during or after attendance on APPI courses.
APPI Training Courses
Please Note: All APPI courses are purchased through APPI Education Limited.
Fees: Fees for courses will include tutorials, manuals, morning and afternoon tea and a certificate of attendance. APPI Education Ltd takes no responsibility for any additional costs incurred outside of the fees charged. APPI Education Ltd accepts no responsibility for any bodily harm that may arise during or after the attendance on an APPI training programme.
Matwork and CPD Cancellations and transfers: Cancellations and transfers are accepted with written notice 30 days prior to the start date. There is a £50.00 admin fee per cancellation or transfer. Participants are allowed to transfer twice, after which no refunds will be given. Once you are within 30 days of the course start date, no cancellations, transfers or refunds will be permitted.
Matwork Exams Cancellations and transfers
All exam bookings are non transferable or non refundable.
Equipment and Reformer Series Cancellations and Transfers: Cancellations and transfers are accepted with written notice 30 days prior to the start date. There is a admin fee of 20% of the original payment per cancellation or transfer. Once you are within 30 days of the course start date, no cancellations, transfers or refunds will be permitted.
Anatomy Trains Cancellations and transfers: Cancellations and transfers are accepted with written notice 30 days prior to the start date. There is a 50% of the original price paid admin fee per cancellation or transfer. Once you are within 30 days of the course start date, no cancellations, transfers or refunds will be permitted.
Comprehensive Matwork Course for Non Allied Health Professionals Cancellations and transfers: Cancellations and transfers are accepted with written notice 30 days prior to the start date. There is a admin fee of 20% of the original payment per cancellation or transfer. Once you are within 30 days of the course start date, no cancellations, transfers or refunds will be permitted.
One Day CPD Voucher: CPD voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Only applicable to APPI Courses at our regional venues. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer (Please contact us directly if you wish to use your voucher for a hosted course as this is at the host's discretion).
Insufficient funds: A £20 fee will be charged for invalid cheques or declined credit card transactions due to insufficient funds.
3rd Party Payments: If a third party is responsible for payment, the attendee space on the chosen programme will not be confirmed until full payment has been received by APPI Education Limited. Only once full payment is received will the confirmation letter be sent out to the delegate and their space reserved.
Photo/Video Release: APPI will occasionally have photographs and/or promotional videos taken during the event for use in print and electronic marketing materials including (but not limited to) brochures, advertisements, newsletters and the APPI and other associated websites. APPI retains the full rights to use these materials in promoting and marketing all courses, workshops, future conferences and any other APPI events not mentioned herein.
Pregnancy Guidelines: In the first trimester, all courses should be suitable for an uncomplicated pregnancy. This is providing that you exercise pre-pregnancy and have discussed this with you GP / Midwife. However, with the exception of our Ante & Post Natal course, we would generally recommend against participating in courses after the 1st trimester, as you will not be able to experience all the movements yourself during this time.
Please view our full pregnancy guidelines by clicking here or by visiting our resource centre.
Other: APPI reserves the right to pass on attendee details for any courses that are hosted by APPI to the relevant training provider. These courses include but are not limited to; Anatomy Trains, Tai Chi for Arthritis, Pink Ribbon Programme and Acupuncture Foundation Course.
In the case of minimum course participant numbers not being achieved, APPI reserves the right to cancel courses/training programmes at any given time. In this event full refunds of the course price will be given.
APPI Online Courses & Classes
Refund Policy: Due to the immediately accessible nature of the content, Online Courses and Online Classes are non-refundable.
Please Note: All payments for the APPI Pilates Conference are made through APPI Education Limited.
Conference Fees: Fees cover attendance at any of our lectures, workshops, classes; arrival, morning & afternoon tea, a buffet lunch, workshop handouts and certificate of attendance. APPI Education Ltd takes no responsibility for any additional costs incurred outside of these Conference fees charged.
All conference bookings are non-refundable.
Once chosen, all conference session options are final and cannot be altered.
Insufficient funds: A £20 fee will be charged for invalid cheques or declined credit card transactions due to insufficient funds
Photo/Video release: APPI will occasionally have photographs and/or promotional videos taken during the event for use in print and electronic marketing materials including (but not limited to) brochures, advertisements, newsletters and the APPI website. APPI retains the full rights to use these materials in promoting and marketing all courses, workshops, future conferences and any other APPI events not mentioned herein.
Pregnancy Guidelines: In the first trimester, all courses should be suitable for an uncomplicated pregnancy. This is providing that you exercise pre-pregnancy and have discussed this with you GP / Midwife. We would generally recommend against participating in our conference after the 1st trimester, as you will not be able to experience all the movements yourself during this time. Please view our full pregnancy guidelines by clicking here or by visiting our resource centre.
Other: By booking onto the conference you are giving your permission for the APPI to use photo and video footage of yourself taken during the conference to potentially be used for future marketing purposes. APPI accepts no responsibility for any bodily harm that may arise during or after the attendance on an APPI conference.
Please Note: When ordering products you are ordering from APPI Products Ltd.
UK Delivery: Deliveries within the UK are dispatched using Royal Mail. Larger items weighing over 2kg are sent by courier. Items dispatched for the Highlands & Islands may take 10 – 14 days. Goods ordered after 10 am (GMT) are dispatched on the next working day. Estimated delivery time is 3-5 working days. Occasionally, goods may be delivered in several consignments. Please also note that we do not dispatch at weekends, nor are there any weekend deliveries. If we have not delivered the goods within 30 days of expected delivery then you may cancel the contract and we will refund any money paid by you.
Standard delivery charges for the UK are based on the basket value. For orders under £10.00 the delivery charge will be £2.95. For orders between £10 and £131.00 the delivery charge will be £4.95. For all orders over £131.00 the delivery charge will be FREE.
Failed Deliveries: Our courier company will attempt to delivery your parcel once, between the hours of 9am to 6pm, Monday-Friday. The courier will leave a card with your local Post Office details, for you to go and collect your parcel within 5 working days. If you do not collect your parcel within 5 working days it will be sent back to APPI Products Limited and you will have to re-pay the postage and packaging. To prevent this happening we advise you to use a delivery address where there will be someone in during the hours of 9am-6pm Monday-Friday. If you do not receive your parcel or a notification of failed delivery from the Post Office within 4 working days of purchasing the product please contact the Head Office team on 0345 370 2774. We reserve the right to recharge for delivery at cost or in the event you wish to have a refund, to refund you less the actual amount paid by us for carriage (note for all but small items this is likely to be more than we charged you for carriage on your invoice).
EU Delivery: Small parcels up to 2kg will be delivered by ‘signed for' small parcel service by Royal Mail. Larger parcels will be delivered by signed for courier service. Parcels may take between 3-14 working days to be delivered. Please contact the Institute directly on 0345 370 2774 to discuss delivery charges.
Delivery Charges Delivery prices are automatically calculated. In the countries drop down list simply select your country. If shipping is not automatically calculated for your country please contact the Head Office team on 0345 370 2774 to discuss delivery charges. Delivery charges are non-refundable once your order has been dispatched.
Non EU Countries: Please contact the institute directly on 0345 370 2774 to discuss delivery charges. International deliveries outside the EU may be subject to customs clearance. APPI Products Ltd cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by Customs or other government authorities.
Damaged or Defective Goods: We endeavour to supply goods that are free from defects in materials and workmanship. You should inspect the goods when you receive them for defects or damage and notify us within 5 days if there are any problems. We will at our option replace the goods or refund monies paid by you.
Payment Options:The APPI Group of Companies accepts Visa Debit, Visa Credit, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro and Solo cards and uses a secure payment system. Cheques can be mailed to us made payable to APPI Education Limited or APPI Products Limited as appropriate to your purchase – please print out your order and send with payment. Please allow seven working days for cheque clearance. If you wish to pay by BACs or would like to discuss payment options please contact the Head Office team directly on 0345 370 2774.
Order Confirmations: Upon submitting an order using our automated shopping basket system you will receive an E-Mail order confirmation. Please check that the details contained in this email are correct. If there are any mistakes, please email us immediately on 0345 370 2774. In the unlikely event of us being unable to fulfil your order or part of the order, (due to having sold out of a selected item), or there being an error in your order we will advise you as soon as it is possible If payment has been made on an order that we are unable to fulfil we will notify you immediately and send the item as soon as we have it in stock.
Out of Stock: If an item is out of stock, payment can still be made for the item. If you have made other purchases and those items are in stock we will send the items to you straight away and the item out of stock will be sent separately at no extra charge once in stock.
VAT & Duty: The prices include VAT, where applicable, at a rate of 20%. APPI Products Limited and APPI Education Limited are registered for VAT purposes, with the respective Reg numbers of: 988 9287 24 and 127 0787 09.
Refund policy: Please note APPI are unable to accept returns or accommodate refund requests for any Manuals or Handouts. All other items that are neither damaged nor faulty can be returned at the customers discretion within 14 days of purchase. Once the return has been received a credit note will be issued.
Course discount only valid on selected courses in the UK.
Companion vouchers are available on APPI’s 1 Day CPD Courses within our regional venues. Companion vouchers are limited per course and spaces are allocated on a first come first served basis. Please check with APPI directly if you would like to use your companion voucher.
1) In these terms and conditions the following words shall (except where the context otherwise admits) mean the following: – “APPI, APPI Star Membership or Star Membership” means APPI Education Ltd (registered number 07900531) which operates the business managing the benefits as listed in the member flyer/guide. “Member” means any Star Member, Star Plus, Star Pro, Global members or any persons intending to or who have applied for an APPI Membership upon the terms and conditions contained herein. The “Membership” year means the duration of one calendar year from commencement/payment by the individual or company whilst APPI Education Ltd is registered at Companies House. (registered number 07900531).
(2.1) All applications for Membership of APPI will be made online, via the official application by post/fax and/or in any one of the directly operated APPI Clinics. Each application for membership is conditional.
(2.2) All applicants for membership must:-
a) be over the age of 18 and proof of age must be provided upon demand.
b) be a credit card/and or bank account holder
c) declare any health issues in particularly (but not by the way of limitation) any which may relate to exercise or increased physical activity
d) accept that they undertake participation in membership/activities associated with membership entirely at their own risk.
3) APPI offer a 30 day right to cancel the period for all new members. If within 30 days of payment of your joining fee, you are not entirely satisfied with your decision, we will refund your money (less an administration fee of £25) without quibble. Simply put your request in writing via email or letter within 30 days.
4) APPI Star Membership reserves the right to refuse membership to prospective members without giving a reason and further reserves the right to refuse a refund to Members who terminate their membership early.
5) If during a membership year a member wishes to terminate their membership they can submit their request in writing to APPI Education Ltd. APPI Education Ltd are under no obligation to make a refund of any proportion of the joining fee, but will consider each application upon its merits and may entirely at its discretion make an appropriate refund.
6) Global Memberships can only be purchased by those located outside the UK, Ireland or USA. All discounts offered within this membership category only apply to purchases through APPI's website. The Instructors Directory listing is only available to those who have successfully passed an APPI Certification exam and have received the title of Fully Certified APPI Instructor.
SUSPENSION OR EXPULSION OF MEMBERS
6) APPI Education Ltd reserves the right at all times to suspend or expel members or to prevent for any reason any member from receiving any of the benefits as laid out by their respective membership category.
CONDUCT OF MEMBERS
7) Members shall conduct themselves in a sensible, safe and socially acceptable manner whilst participating in Membership activities on APPI premises or at events organised by APPI or any of its subsidiary or partner companies
EFFECT OF CANCELLATION OF AN EVENT AND/OR THE WITHDRAWAL OF A MEMBERSHIP BENEFIT
8) APPI reserves the right to alter, amend, suspend or withdraw any member benefit without prior notice or consultation with members. Members shall not hold APPI Education Ltd responsible or liable in any way whatsoever for a change to the membership package.
(9) In the event of the cancellation of an activity, class, meeting or exam, members shall not hold APPI Education Ltd responsible in anyway whatsoever where cancellation is as a result of the failure of a supplier, or is owing to reasons beyond the reasonable control of APPI Education Ltd.
10) Where a member purports to cancel, or fails to attend an activity, class, meeting or exam, where a membership discount or benefit has been applied, no payment can be refunded and any monies still owing will be become due immediately.
THE APPI LTD AND APPI STAR MEMBERSHIP NAME AND TRADEMARK
11) The APPI logo and APPI Star Membership logo’s are registered trademarks and no one has any rights to use the name without the express permission of the brand owners or their authorised representatives.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF APPI EDUCATION LTD
12) Notwithstanding anything else contained in this agreement APPI Education Ltd shall not be liable to the member for any losses, expenses or other indirect or consequential loss whether arising from negligence, breach of contract or howsoever.
CHANGES TO MEMBERSHIP
13) APPI Education Ltd reserves the right at all times to make changes to membership terms and conditions without prior notice or consent from members.
(14) APPI Education Ltd reserves the right to add, amend, suspend or withdraw any constituent part of the membership package without prior notice or consent from members.
(15) APPI Education Ltd reserves the right to alter membership criteria at any time without prior notice or consent from members.
16) These terms and conditions and any regulations published by APPI Education Ltd shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
E&OE. APPI Education Ltd reserves the right to make changes to these terms and condtitions and/or membership benefits or prices without prior notice.