Equipment Certification Series
The Equipment Certification Series (Levels 1 – 4) offers you comprehensive Rehabilitation Pilates training on large Equipment. Run over 4 separate weekends the Equipment Certification Series covers training on the Cadillac, Split Pedal Chair, Arc Barrel and Reformer.
The full series qualifies for 16 REPs points per level.
£2,100.00 inc. VAT
Equipment Level 1 – Lumbo Pelvic Stabilisation
The first in a series of four modified Pilates equipment training courses. Based on the most up to date evidence of spinal stability, strength/conditioning and pain – this is the essential Pilates equipment training series for anyone working in rehabilitation. Through the course you will learn a range of exercises for the Reformer, Cadillac, Split Pedal Chair and Arc Barrel.
- Full introduction to Pilates large equipment.
- Learn 32 exercises for training lumbo-pelvic stabilisation.
- Review functional and surface anatomy of the spine, pelvis and hip.
- Discuss the clinical application of the Pilates movements and exercise selection.
- Review case studies and begin to design and discuss your own treatment plans.
Equipment Level 2 – Scapulo-Thoracic Stabilisation
The next level in the Pilates equipment training series which builds upon the movements, understanding, cueing skills and exercise selection framework from Equipment Level One.
- Learn 32 movements for training scapulo-thoracic stabilisation.
- Review the functional surface anatomy of the scapulo-thoracic stabilisation.
- Complete a guided workshop on imagery for the neck and shoulders for improved communication and cueing skills.
Equipment Level 3 – Spinal Articulation and Stretching
Equipment Level Three focuses on flexion, extension, rotation and lateral flexion based on movements. It also looks at stretches for the Reformer, Split Pedal Chair, Cadillac and Arc Barrel.
- Learn 24 flexion, extension, rotation and lateral flexion based movements.
- Learn combined movements and stretches for all pieces of equipment.
- Review visual imagery for fluid spinal movement.
Equipment Level 4 – Progressions and Planning
The fourth and final level in the Pilates equipment training series. Equipment Level Four enables your patients and clients to progress to functional and high level rehabilitation using the Reformer, Cadillac, Split Pedal Chair and Arc Barrel. These progressively more challenging exercises complete the rehabilitation programme.
- Learn 30 movements to enable clients to progress to functional and high level rehabilitation using the Pilates equipment.
- Complete workshops on posture, posture assessment, Pilates assessment, and programme planning to enhance skills in all aspects of teaching Pilates.
- Learn to selectively apply the full range of movements learnt throughout the series to specific populations.
Each level is worth 16 REPs points.
This series is open to anyone who has completed APPI Rehabilitation Pilates Matwork Level 1 or at a 2 day matwork course with a recognised pilates training institution.
The Equipment Certification Series is designed to be taken sequentially and is therefore offered as a certification series.
Should the dates for any of the Levels within this series be unavailable to select at the current time, you can contact us on email@example.com more information.
Cancellations and transfers are accepted with written notice 30 days prior to the start date. There is a admin fee of 20% of the original payment per cancellation or transfer. Once you are within 30 days of the course start date, no cancellations, transfers or refunds will be permitted.
If your course will be funded by your employer or a 3rd party, please click here to submit the 3rd party enrollment form so we can create a invoice for payment. Please note we can not secure a course place until payment has been received in full.